Sunday 24 February 2008

My Challenge For The Week


I'm going to write this now while I think it's a good idea rather than in 10 minutes when I actually think about the challenge I've set myself and change my mind (which will happen, though it's likely I'll post this and think- 'My God what have I done..')


I've been moaning and rambling about how I want to write a serialized story to put in this blog, well my challenge for the week is to bloody well do it! I think if I actually set myself the challenge of doing I can force myself to write, so hopefully by this time next week I'll have at least a first part, chapter or whatever I want to call it to post. Then (in a rather smart move) I can use my blog to discuss the writing process- everybody wins, but especially me.


So there it is- the gauntlet is thrown down, if anybody else wants to take up this challenge then feel free to. Writing will be my main focus of this week (other than attending Cultural Exchanges, of course) and hopefully I'll actually have something of merit to put in my blog!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Good luck! It sounds like it could be some fun, but I don't really have any stories to work on right now. I might do some character development though

Detective KimE said...

It sounds like a good idea I might have a go at the story thing. Although right now my blog is my way of letting off steam and is maybe best as a diary entry. I might start story writing though.