Thursday 14 February 2008

My 'Technical' First Post

I know I've done one post already, but that was simply to help find my feet with this new fangled tomfoolery. This is the first post that Kathleen wants us to make so here it is-

I really don't know what this blog's going to be about, here are my options- I could write day-to-day events, I could invent a life, I could post a serialized story or I could just rant about why music was better in the 70's. I don't know!!! The one I am quite tempted to do is the story one because I like the idea of having people's comments influencing the direction of the story, and I am interested in the format... but on the downside it'd take time to write something. I don't know.

No one will be more surprised than me when I work out what to do with this blog.

3 comments:

Detective KimE said...

I think you should write about yourself. Although, I like writing about myself because I am self obssesed. *sigh* I love me.

Dan. said...

I do enough writing about myself in my journal!

Saiyu said...

I guess the best thing to do is write as the mood takes you; you'll work it out eventually. I like how direct your writing is, it's a great skill to have.